Week 2!

 Welcome to week two!


I had to start my week off with a cup of coffee from the wise, which meant I was up bright and early. Today Lindsay and I were about to finish our boards with few casualties in the supplies department. We have broken a screw almost everyday since our project began.  On top of that our birds nest has not one but four eggs in it now. Our goal now is to be able to put the top boards up with as little trouble as possible. Unfortunately I chose a slightly dangerous project and need help with certain aspects because I could injure myself. I pretty independent when it comes to most things, but this is not one of those. I have spent a lot of time alone during this project because Lindsay has a life of her own that she has to take care of. That said, I usually go up early and do small things like fill in holes with putty until she can come help. 

Come back for week 2, day 2 update!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 2

Weekly Reflection

Recreating the Tennis Backboard