Weekly Reflection

 Hey Guys! 


Week two started off strongly! We were able to finish putting up the wallboard with plenty of coffee and music. After going through plenty of drill bits and breaking wood pieces off to fit everything we accomplished our goal. Although we were not able to paint the boards, we finished everything else. The boards could be used now, they just need paint. On Tuesday I sustained a concussion that put quite a dent in my project. Although, I couldn’t paint the boards I was still able to get the majority of this project done with a great mentor, leaving a small portion left. I enjoyed this project more than I ever thought I would, and I am grateful for the opportunity to learn and grow throughout these two weeks!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 2

Weekly Reflection

Recreating the Tennis Backboard